Five Tips on Removing Odors from Vehicles
- It’s always best to have the vehicle’s interior fully detailed.
- Identify the odor source…Is it coming from the carpet and or the padding underneath? Or is the odor due to something like smoke, wet dog, or food odors?
- Choose the right PuroClenz product for your odor source. The most severe odors may require our Ultra Treatment, whereas our Mini Applications can be used to quickly “freshen up” a stale vehicle.
- Follow instructions pertaining to time of treatment for various odor intensities.
- Air out the treated vehicle after PuroClenz treatment.
Turn those odor issue problem vehicles into profitable units.
Sell with confidence!